- 250 metres in a straight line to the rocky beach
- 500 metres in a straight line to the sandy beach
- 1 km to the old town centre of Calpe
- 70 kilometres to Alicante airport
From Allicante airport, there are direct buses to Calpe at 8h, 11h and 17h, at a cost of € 9.95 per person.
This bus stops at Calpe station, from which it is a 10 minute walk to the residence.
If you want to make a day trip by car from Calpe, you can visit the attractive villages and towns in the surrounding area. To the north, the distance to Benissa is 9 km. Teulada 15 km. Moraira 15 km. Gata de Gorgos 22 km. Xàbia 26 km. Andora 28 km. Muntanya de la Sella 30 km. Dénia 34 km. Almadrava 35 km. Faro de Cullera 89 km. Valencia 122 km.
Driving to the south, the distance to Pueblo Mascarat is 9 km. Altea 11 km. Serra Gelada Natural park 18 km. Benidorm 21 km. Mundomar Benidorm 22km. La Villa Joiosa 33 km. Alicante 60 km. Santa Pola 88 km.
- The airports of Alicante, “L’Altet” and Valencia “Manises” are respectively 70 and 125 km from Calpe and from here there are national and international flights to most large cities.
- The major road connections are the A-7 (exits 63-64) at 8 km from Calpe and the N-332 (Valencia-Alicante), which connects with the international road network.
- The Trenet, the narrow-gauge railway that runs along the coast of Alicante to Denia, stops in Calpe and provides a connection to the rest of the province.
- Intercity buses maintain a regular and fast connection to cities such as Valencia, Alicante, Madrid and Barcelona.
Do you have any questions?
Do you have a question about the area around Calpe, the apartment or a booking? Send us a message.
Do you want to book the apartment or check availability for a particular period? Do it now online.
Urbanisatie Cala Manzanera
Blok 12, nr. 124
E 03710 Calpe
GPS coordinates : 38.639375, 0.037475
Contact in Belgium
+32 473 78 15 07